The Docent’s Collection is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its web site, www.thedocentscollection.com, for all people with disabilities. The Docent’s Collection will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as its web accessibility standard or other standards to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (‘ADA”). Our website will be tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers, and with users with disabilities who use these technologies.
If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any web page on www.thedocentscollection.com, please contact us at email@example.com. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.
THE FOLLOWING ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES ARE AVAILABLE:
- Accessible entrance. Urban homes reside within a historic building. The primary entrance has multiple steps to the entryway. Mobility accessible entrance is located at the rear of building with automatic door openers.
- Accessible urban homes
- Accessible urban homes with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide at least 32 inches of clear width
- Accessible elevator
- Grab bars designated ADA urban homes
- ADA compliant seats in showers and tubs in designated ADA urban homes
- Accessible height countertops in designated ADA urban homes
- Accessible roll-under countertops in kitchen and bathrooms in designated ADA urban homes.
- Braille room numbers
- Visual Alarm / Alert in designated ADA urban homes
- Closed captioning on televisions in urban homes
- Service animals welcome
- Accessible self-parking facility nearby. The parking options of choice to our guests are the Cumberland County Garage and Fore Street Garage. Both garages provide accessible self-parking options.
THE FOLLOWING ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES ARE NOT AVAILABLE:
- Accessible transportation. We recommend guests contact ASAP Taxi at (207) 791-2727 to arrange for accessible transportation.
- Doorbell with Audio and Strobe alert for urban homes